Pato

Would you sign a prenup?

Evf    143

If I had a lot of money yes, but I would try to hide it as hard as I could to understand my SO's intentions.

Pato    1,356
6 hours ago, IMK said:

It might sound romantic and sweet to say you can trust someone 100%, but in reality, you can't. Trust isn't an infinite seal on a relationship. Just like everything else that is created via emotions, it is fragile and can be broken. Signing a prenup isn't portraying a lack of trust, it's proving you're capable of thinking with your brain and not your emotions. Which to me is important. 

(Yes)

ul fan|smqk    126

100% of the time. How many people have you thought would be in your life forever who are now gone? Trust won't pay the mortgage when your single ass is struggling

Boss Anthony    169
On 10/14/2017 at 6:11 PM, IMK said:

It might sound romantic and sweet to say you can trust someone 100%, but in reality, you can't. Trust isn't an infinite seal on a relationship. Just like everything else that is created via emotions, it is fragile and can be broken. Signing a prenup isn't portraying a lack of trust, it's proving you're capable of thinking with your brain and not your emotions. Which to me is important. 

(Yes)

Slick    191
On 10/14/2017 at 10:11 AM, IMK said:

(Yes)

This is my 100% exact thinking.