Sign in to follow this  
Ineedaman222

Bad Habits

I have a bad habit of changing in my car from my work clothes to gym clothes when running late. I've even done it while driving...

Anyone else just as bad or am I just weird? 

Vladi x    1,828

While driving? you're a danger on the road :ila:

I can't think of any bad habits..probably procrastinating on my college stuff 

Bahb    712

I've also changed my pants while driving, they come off a lot easier than they go on 

only bad habit I can think of that I have now is that I forget my clothes in the washer or dryer for days and wonder where they are

IMK    3,751

Procrastinating, sending dick pics, cooking a healthy meal only to make it not so healthy by smothering it in cheese, sleeping in awkward ass positions even though I know I'm going to wake up in pain from my legs being locked up, not brushing my hair, only brushing my teeth at night, using plastic disposable grocery bags even though I have a bunch of reusable ones, and going on long rants on topics giving my life story instead of something simple. Guess that's it for now.

Bahb    712
9 minutes ago, IMK said:

Procrastinating, sending dick pics, cooking a healthy meal only to make it not so healthy by smothering it in cheese, sleeping in awkward ass positions even though I know I'm going to wake up in pain from my legs being locked up, not brushing my hair, only brushing my teeth at night, using plastic disposable grocery bags even though I have a bunch of reusable ones, and going on long rants on topics giving my life story instead of something simple. Guess that's it for now.

I think you are a fibber

»Rene    2,761

Procrastination and I pick at my nails a lot when I have nothing to do/I'm bored in class/nervous.