Sign in to follow this  
Patr1ck

[Accepted]Intro

Patr1ck    5

1. What is your current display name:
Patryk.

2. List all your previous aliases/display names:
Patr1ck, RURURURRURRU (Exodus mass name change), Blackcrest.

3. Post a picture of your stats & combat level (if you are a low level, we expect you train hard during your IG/FA period)
zfFBlz6.png

zzh8NWS.png

4. What timezone are you in?
Central European Time.

5. Your clan history. Every clan OR team you've joined or attempted to join, how long you were affiliated, highest rank held and why are you no longer in said clan. Inaccurate information will result in an automatic decline.

1. Ronin (March 2017 - till the very end, Ronin went completely inactive / dead).

2. Exodus (December 2016 - February 2017 - Exodus merged with Ronin).

3. Divine Forces (Somewhere around July 2016 - I did intro but didn't lvled that much to keep my rank and meet FA's reqs).

4. 'The' Clan (I rejoined 'The' in 2016, met all the reqs and remained a Member till the end).

5. 'The' Clan (2015 - 'The' raised their reqs and I couldn't lvl up that much back then).

6. Red Blade Hunters (2015 - 2016, RBH is a community clan, pretty cool people bust most of their events didn't meet any of my interests).

7. Wilderness Guardians (I joined around March 2015 but left after 2-3 months because WG's main game was RS3 back then).

8. The British Elites (2013 - I joined shortly after the launch of OSRS, I went inactive for a little bit and in the meanwhile TBE left OSRS to play only as a RS3 clan).

6. List all DF members you currently know. How long have you known them and where did you meet them?
Some people may actually recognize my name from DF's CC and IRC because I spend a lot of time in there but I don't think that I could make a list and put them on it. Beside that I recognize some names from my previous clans and wildy fights - if anyone still remember me, please post in this topic. ;)

7. As an intro it is important to integrate with the community. Do you have IRC and Teamspeak installed? On a side note: Be in True 2k8 clan chat when you're online.
Yes.
8. Tell us a little about yourself:
I've been playing RS on and off since 2005. Beside RS I got a full-time job and I'm a part-time university student. Because of that sometimes I have a really busy schedule but luckily I'm still able to play the game. I also like to do some sports after I finish my job, especially jogging (but only as my sport routine, I don't take part in any marathons etc.).

9. How did you find us?
I'm not really sure, it was on Zybez, YT or in-game, many years ago.

10. Are you ready for warring/pking? (gear/stats/experience/knowledge about 07-warring-styles)
I'm ready to take part in any F2P events, although I still need to do some work to be able to PK in P2P in a proper way.

11. Estimate the time it will take you to be ready to apply for FA? (Minimum 1 week - community integration)
It may take me some time, I'd say even about 2 months because of my IRL commitments but I'll eventually get there and I'll try to be active during my whole intro time as much as I only can.

12. Come clean. This section is for the confession or admission of anything which may cause a problem in you getting accepted.
This includes any NH activities, hacking/scamming, spying/leaking, DDoSing or any other acts you feel may jeopardize your chance at getting in DF.

If it is later found that you did not mention something significant here, you will be declined on suspicion of concealing it.

13. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Nope, but if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

»Jelle    1,477

Welcome back Patrick, make sure you train up to 99 ranged/mage and 82 prayer ASAP during your FA. We spoke for a bit in the past week and I'm sure you'll do good.

Sem    2,373

Good luck patryk