lavawater

[Accepted]Lavawater Intro

lavawater    2

Hello

1. What is your current display name:
Lavawater

2. List all your previous aliases/display names:
HiBye, Lavawater

3. Post a picture of your stats & combat level (if you are a low level, we expect you train hard during your IG/FA period)

9kuX5uv.png

4. What timezone are you in?
GMT

5. Your clan history. Every clan OR team you've joined or attempted to join, how long you were affiliated, highest rank held and why are you no longer in said clan. Inaccurate information will result in an automatic decline.

Brutality 15-close 

6. List all DF members you currently know. How long have you known them and where did you meet them?
eli
ila 1,5 years 
hecticdan 1.5 years 

7. As an intro it is important to integrate with the community. Do you have IRC and Teamspeak installed? On a side note: Be in True 2k8 clan chat when you're online.
Yes apart from clan chat CC (no rank)
8. Tell us a little about yourself:
Hi my names Charlie a 24 year old male from UK. Got two kids a Missis and a full time job working at Landrover (working shifts) Been playing runescape since i was around 14 :) 

9. How did you find us?
Ila + Eli

10. Are you ready for warring/pking? (gear/stats/experience/knowledge about 07-warring-styles)
Yes

11. Estimate the time it will take you to be ready to apply for FA? (Minimum 1 week - community integration)
1 week?? 

12. Come clean. This section is for the confession or admission of anything which may cause a problem in you getting accepted.
This includes any NH activities, hacking/scamming, spying/leaking, DDoSing or any other acts you feel may jeopardize your chance at getting in DF.

If it is later found that you did not mention something significant here, you will be declined on suspicion of concealing it.

Nope

13. Is there anything else you would like to add?

I do love overtime at work but its around 7am-3pm sat/sun and thats even if its on ;) 

Community intro link http://df-rs.com/topic/12359/

Thanks for reading. 

»Jelle    1,425

I don't think we have a plugin for tinypic. Use www.imgur.com and make sure the link u paste is something like www.imgur.com/aFaZEa.png (not /a/)

Welcome