King_Stevie

[Accepted]King Stevie Intro

King_Stevie    6

1. What is your current display name:
- King Stevie

2. List all your previous aliases/display names:
- Longhorn143

3. Post a picture of your stats & combat level (if you are a low level, we expect you train hard during your IG/FA period)
zm0VBZU.png

4. What timezone are you in?
- Eastern.

5. Your clan history. Every clan OR team you've joined or attempted to join, how long you were affiliated, highest rank held and why are you no longer in said clan. Inaccurate information will result in an automatic decline.
- Divine Kings:2008-2010 - Leader - The clan closed for the 20th time and I decided to move on.

- Violent Resolution: 2010 - Member - I joined several Divine King members in the switch to VR, I wasn't a huge fan of the leadership or the members.

- Reign of Terror: 2011 - Future App - Attended 2 fights and they closed a week later.

- Rebellion: 2011 - Leader - Several Dk members were upset with VR and their decision to kick KTV5968, so we left and formed Rebellion to crash Vr and get small mid-sized fights.

- The Kings: 2011-2012  - Leader - We continued to crash VR and joined Solace in the fight against EOS+VR+TT.

- Echo of Silence - 2012-2017 - High Council - After EoC I started to hang around the EoS community, and eventually joined around a week after the game was released.

- Brutality - 2015 - ? - Member - Joined when they opened on 07 along with several EoS members. I still pk with them when they get on, and idle on ts regularly.

- Divine Kings - 2017 - Unsure of Rank - I joined to get my pk fix in.

6. List all DF members you currently know. How long have you known them and where did you meet them?
- Eli: 5 years - EoS

- Hecticdan: 5 years - EoS

- Ila: ? - Brutality

7. As an intro it is important to integrate with the community. Do you have IRC and Teamspeak installed? On a side note: Be in True 2k8 clan chat when you're online.
- Yes, I do. I need to be added to True 2k8 cc.
8. Tell us a little about yourself:
- I'm 23 years old, Ive been playing runescape since 2004 and started pking from the very start. I work at night, so I have plenty of time to play during the day.

9. How did you find us?
- Runescape.com

10. Are you ready for warring/pking? (gear/stats/experience/knowledge about 07-warring-styles)
- Yes, I started p2p pking in 2007. I've been at it for close to 11 years now.

11. Estimate the time it will take you to be ready to apply for FA? (Minimum 1 week - community integration)
- I can join as soon as the 1 week cap is up.

12. Come clean. This section is for the confession or admission of anything which may cause a problem in you getting accepted.
This includes any NH activities, hacking/scamming, spying/leaking, DDoSing or any other acts you feel may jeopardize your chance at getting in DF.

If it is later found that you did not mention something significant here, you will be declined on suspicion of concealing it.

- Im a very honorable man. 

13. Is there anything else you would like to add?
- I love Amanda.

»IMK    3,867
28 minutes ago, King_Stevie said:

- Divine Kings:2008-2010 - Leader - The clan closed for the 20th time and I decided to move on.

I hate to be that guy, but I know the overlord of applications (Jelle) is a believer in true, accurate data. So I just wanted to point out that I think you've got your dates wrong because I was in DK the entirety of 2008 and a bit of 2009 and I don't think I know who you are (I know your RSN, but to my recollection Trevor was using the account at that time unless you're Trevor which is confusing in itself).