King_Stevie

[Accepted]King Stevie Intro

Recommended Posts

@Murray    3,087
10 hours ago, King_Stevie said:

Is void range still the best?

Depends how you wish to train, Elite range void is very good for using with range as it gives a damage bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King_Stevie    6
1 hour ago, Murray said:

Depends how you wish to train, Elite range void is very good for using with range as it gives a damage bonus.

Okay, and should I burst or barrage? Also, I need added to CC thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Murray    3,087
1 minute ago, King_Stevie said:

Okay, and should I burst or barrage? Also, I need added to CC thanks!

If you have a lot of money bursting is good, otherwise just splash/string amulets. Get on IRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King_Stevie    6
5 minutes ago, Murray said:

If you have a lot of money bursting is good, otherwise just splash/string amulets. Get on IRC.

seers isn't sending me the confirmation email. I registered my nick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.