Sign in to follow this  
Decca

Jungle Tree Village

Recommended Posts

Decca    132

Another timelapse, appreciate feedback & suggestions :)

 

Even if you don't enjoy MC just listen to the chilled music!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe    265

Did you build that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decca    132
3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Did you build that?

Sure did, watch the video you melt ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Kelso    899

Not a fan of Minecraft but what you built looked pretty cool

 

I enjoyed the music

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decca    132
3 minutes ago, Bob Kelso said:

Not a fan of Minecraft but what you built looked pretty cool

 

I enjoyed the music

Appreciate you taking time to watch, thanks @Bob Kelso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe    265
On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, Decca said:

Sure did, watch the video you melt ;)

 

10/10 for effort mate, but I just don't get it lol, there's a community out there who will think this is amazing, but for me, I'm not part of it, but from an outsiders view the effort is good. Would be the same if I watched an RS video a MC person would probably think exactly the same as they're not part of the community haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decca    132
1 hour ago, Joe said:

 

10/10 for effort mate, but I just don't get it lol, there's a community out there who will think this is amazing, but for me, I'm not part of it, but from an outsiders view the effort is good. Would be the same if I watched an RS video a MC person would probably think exactly the same as they're not part of the community haha

Thanks :) 

 

Yeah i do get what you're saying, I need to find a forum where my videos are better suited lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pur3 str0ng2    187

I like tree houses. I always wanted to build something like that IRL when I was young.. was just a dreaam obviously haha but I loved ur video. Keep it up man! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decca    132
On 16/05/2018 at 7:27 PM, Sugar said:

I watched the entire thing and still no bunnies :( 

Not too sure I can do a bunny crèche on top of a jungle tree 😩

 

On 17/05/2018 at 12:57 AM, pur3 str0ng2 said:

I like tree houses. I always wanted to build something like that IRL when I was young.. was just a dreaam obviously haha but I loved ur video. Keep it up man! :D

Me too! I always wanted to build a tree house, unfortunately we didn’t have any big trees in my garden growing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this