Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King_Obina

Government Support

Do you support your current government ?   21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support your current government ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
27 posts in this topic

jonathan bush 2020

Trump 2k17.. No.

I heard he'd get impeached or something about the CIA ..investigations..and him and Russia something to do with the elections lmfao ! It's hilarious. Unfortunately, a world war 3 is approaching :( 

2 hours ago, fruity said:

I swear people hating on their government is a topic that always comes up. What would you do without your government? You would find some other shit to complain about, people need to get a wake-up and start complaining about some other shit.

I mean, I don't supoprt my president or anything related with him but that doesn't mean that I can live without a government. Most of the time we're between two opposite ''sides''  and we HAVE to choose one without any political discussion creating an extremist state.

@ no, brazil's government at the moment is probably one of the most corrupt in the world if not the most.

Edited by Rmd

I might not disagree or agree with everything Trump does, but I'm very lucky to live in this country.

1 hour ago, GiorgoS said:

government serves itself not its people 

This, latest topics involved flames during debats and several politicans who held another task beside their government seat and only help themself make more gp's, whilest the citizens pay their arse off

1 person likes this

nay

in a country which you are obligated to vote against your will its not even a democracy.

I hate my country and most of it its because of his politics

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Eric`` said:

I might not disagree or agree with everything Trump does, but I'm very lucky to live in this country.