Sign in to follow this  
Matrix

Pack it up boys Donalds fucked

Matrix    445
14 minutes ago, Frozen said:

It doesn't perfectly fit though, the spacing is weird in the way he's done it at least.

Sooner you get rid of him the better doesn't matter a whole lot how you do so.

I think the spacing was off. If he moved it slightly to the left it would fit. The twitter one shows it better honestly

smq    329

His base is complacent - thinking nothing happened, or, even if something did, there will never be any consequences. IMO we've all become somewhat desensitized to his actions. Mueller hasn't, though. Slow and steady, one by one, Mueller continues to piece together the puzzle. Can't wait for upcoming revelations

»IMK    4,288

Don't post political threads on these forums, there's about 6 people in total here who have the brain capacity to follow politics 

Matrix    445
1 hour ago, IMK said:

Don't post political threads on these forums, there's about 6 people in total here who have the brain capacity to follow politics 

Are they stable geniuses too?

Tinkers88    3

I just honestly can't wait till trump is out of office no offense but he's just political and doesn't know much about politics...he needs to go back to doing what he knows best

Matrix    445
1 hour ago, Tinkers88 said:

I just honestly can't wait till trump is out of office no offense but he's just political and doesn't know much about politics...he needs to go back to doing what he knows best

By pretending to be a billionaire? Probably. I hope it either ends with him in jail or literally fleeing the country