Sign in to follow this  
Phyxiuz

Uh hullo?

Recommended Posts

Phyxiuz    91

1. Real life/preferred name: Lasse / Phyx / Phyxiuz / Bob

       
2. Display name: Phyxiuz

 

3. Previous names & aliases: pls no bully

 

4. About yourself: 28 year old man from Norway. i saved a mans life once and i have a chihuahua. sup? 
         
5. Clan history: been in DF before and stuff.

 

6. Where did you hear about DF? Was in DF before

 

7. Do you know anyone in DF? List them: I dont want to think i have any favourites so i dont wanna list anyone (Bob Kelso) 
         
8. Reason for introduction: idk i was bored at 2:32 am waiting for GoT episode. 
         
9. Additional comments: Game of Thrones in 27 minutes. needed something to do. thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phyxiuz    91
Just now, Bahb said:

Hey

Hello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phyxiuz    91
Just now, Ekstra said:

Hey

Hei 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Kelso    1,418
11 minutes ago, Phyxiuz said:

7. Do you know anyone in DF? List them: I dont want to think i have any favourites so i dont wanna list anyone (Bob Kelso) 

Good choice

 

Hey buddy, welcome back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phyxiuz    91
Just now, Bob Kelso said:

Good choice

 

Hey buddy, welcome back.

 

I dont know what you are talking about great choice. And whatchu mean chief i was always here just lurking :eyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bob Kelso    1,418
2 minutes ago, Phyxiuz said:

 

I dont know what you are talking about great choice. And whatchu mean chief i was always here just lurking :eyes:

And it took you this long to come and say hello again? S M H

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phyxiuz    91
Just now, Bob Kelso said:

And it took you this long to come and say hello again? S M H

 

I have said hi to you multiple times. You just ignore me and i cry and go back to lurking :BibleThump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this